Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Home-cooked pizza in L.A.

Lisa made me a delicious spinach and tomato pizza. Here it is before she put it in the oven. I just love those large chunks of fresh mozarella. It was delicious.

Also, I'm uploading this in honor of my friend Aaron, who often posts pictures of delicious food on his blog.


I arrived safely in L.A., by the way. I'm appreciative of the Eugenean security guy who re-packed all my toiletries in a smaller freezer bag than the one I had (while I twiddled my fingers and searched the eyes of shoeless passers-by). He let me keep the sunscreen which wouldn't fit in the "improved" ziploc. The airport's Orange Alert might be an indication that my skin will turn orange in Fiji without sunscreen; I doubt the security at LAX will be so kind.

5 comments:

Lychee said...

Wow, my pizza's famous now! Too bad I ended up being sick for your visit!

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Very appetizing! I haven't made a pizza in quite a while. I'm now inspired. I'll send you a shot when I make one.

Anonymous said...

way to start out the trip! hope you got an 'approved' ziplock for your sunscreen!! it's almost summer in Fiji!!

Anonymous said...

We need an update!