Saturday, September 15, 2007

Family Encouragement

My uncle encouraged me to start a blog so that he might read about my travels. I'm going to consider this public journal to be an experiment. Occasionally I'll post pictures and write about my thoughts and goings-on overseas. Here is my travel itinerary:

September 19: Fly to LA; visit my college friend Lisa
September 21: Fly to Fiji
September 23: Arrive in Fiji (Where did that extra day go?)
September 27: Fly to New Zealand; stay with Michele and Richard
September 27 to early October: Wander around Christchurch, NZ
October some time: Travel around NZ with Michele
End of October: Fly to Sydney
Early November: Go on "outback" trip with Michele and Klaus
Mid-November: Fly to an Australian destination (Melbourne? Brisbane?)
Then until mid-December: No firm plans (more AUS and NZ exploration)
Mid-December: Hang out at beach house near Aulkland with Michele and Co.
December 26: Fly back to LA; hang out with Lisa again
December 28: Return to Eugene

4 comments:

Lychee said...

I am like the doughy white bread to the travel sandwich, the bookends to this collection of travel stories. Woohoo! What an honor!

Breht said...

Don't forget to add in the attractive tattooed Maori man who will find you irresistible while you are out learning to dive.

overteakettle said...

I'm sorry I missed you before your travels! But I hope you blog a lot so I can read of them.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you have a blog!! you better write a lot (and post pictures) travel is the reason they invented blogging...

-benevolent being : )