Friday, December 21, 2007

To Answer Your Question

Jen, aka "Benevolent Being" in the comments section, asked when I was coming home.

Feel free, just for kicks, to check the tentative itinerary in one of the first entries. My trip ended up being nothing like the one in the itinerary, which I'll explain later (if people are interested in knowing).

Anyway, the Coming Home date is the one thing that's remained the same: 28/12.

That's the 12th day of the 28th month, or for those of you keeping up with life in the Antipodes--and nearly everywhere else in the world--that's 28-twelfths, or 28 parts of 12.

I love questions and am happy to answer any and all.

5 comments:

Breht said...

Ah yes, just in time for Satin Love Orchestra at the Hilton. Nothin' like reverse culture shock.

Lychee said...

Is this the end of your blogging here?

Daphne said...

Good question. I'll definitely post more pictures and updates, since I've only gotten as far as December 10th in the pictures -- or something like that.

So there'll be more blogging.

I don't know when the end will be. :)

Brett said...

The journey never ends, the only real question is how much of it do you wish to keep sharing with your friends?

A Wisconsin Yankee in King David's Court said...

The sailing race sounded (and looked) like so much fun, but the December 15 entry was poignant and touching. I'm glad you're home safe and sound. "I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life ... And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover, / And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over." Sweet dreams till your next trick, Daphne. :-)